Frequency Specific Microcurrent
Advanced & Symposium Conference
The annual Frequency Specific Microcurrent Advanced Event includes an updated 5-Day Core, Sports, Advanced, Symposium.
This year you will be able to experience the FSM Advanced and Symposium via live-stream!
We will be broadcasting our amazing speakers all over the world.
After completing the FSM Advanced Seminar you will be an Advanced FSM Practitioner.
** NEW ** FSM ADVANCED POSTER SESSION OPPORTUNITY
What is a Poster Session?
A poster session is a time when you organize your work in a particular area into a poster format, which is then presented to your peers. Others can read and discuss what you have posted. It creates a space for you to introduce your work, a project, an idea or research, meet others, and get feedback.
There are specific guidelines to follow regarding format, size, and general organization that is typically followed to help to capture your audience’s attention with a print that is large enough to read at 5 feet, visually flows, is not overcrowded, and communicates the main points succinctly.
• The first annual poster session will be held at the FSM Symposium 2021.
• Digital versions of the posters will be sent to all of the attendees to be sure they are seen by those taking the live-stream.
• This first year will have a limit of 20 posters accepted
• Applications will be due by January 15, 2021
• You will be notified by February 15th, 2021
• You are responsible for the printing of your poster
• Your poster is to be received the night before the Advanced
• The Poster Session will be one or more 30-minute slots during the breaks at the advanced, during which you are required to stand by your poster to answer questions.
• Posters will be judged by attendees including faculty
• Every accepted entry will receive $100
• There will be a $500 award for first place (most votes)
• $300 for second place (second-most votes)
• $200 for third place (third-most votes)
• Equal tied votes for each place will be awarded the same amount
Posters usually consist of 5 sections:
2. Introduction or Purpose
Additional areas could include references and acknowledgments.
Topic areas could include:
- An individual case study; case studies are usually presented on original ideas.
- Maybe you applied frequencies in a new combination, or on a new diagnosis.
This is another way we can expand our knowledge base by learning from each other.
A new method or technique: maybe you have a novel way of applying current that you think others would appreciate knowing about or a new technique.
Research: You’ve been gathering data on a particular topic and have a few cases. You are not quite ready to write a paper but would like to put it out there for comments and ideas. A poster can actually lead to writing a paper.
If you think you have a good idea but are not sure about it send me an email about your idea. Once you have your concept, submit the application to me () by the due date. Once you receive your approval the notification then proceeds to the development.
- Develop it into the 4 areas outlined above
- Think about images you could use to illustrate it
- Put the data together into a table
- You can use PowerPoint to help with layout or you can do the old fashioned cut and paste
- If you are using electronic media bring it into a print shop to have it printed.
Both of these resources have poster templates using PowerPoint.
sPEAKERS - FSM ADVANCED & SYMPOSIUM
James Oschman PhD
President of Nature's Own Research Association
Dr. Oschman is a biophysicist and international lecturer on the scientific basis for energy medicine. He is the author of two books and over 100 articles.
Gerald H. Pollack
Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Washington
Dr. Pollack spoke at the FSM Symposium in 2019. He also wrote the book "Cells, Gells, and The Engines of Life".
John Sharkey MSc
Director at the National Training Centre/Irish of Osteopathic Medicine
John is the founder of European Neuromuscular Therapy, Biotensegrity pioneer and author of several books "Concise Book of Muscles" (co-author 3rd edition), "Concise Book of Neuromuscular Therapy" and "Healing through Trigger Point Therapy: A Guide to Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction", and "Concise Book of Dry Needling"-Practical Applications for Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling.
James S. Turner, ESQ.
Board Chair of Citizens for Health
James S. Turner is a partner in the Washington, DC law firm of Swankin and Turner, formed in 1973. He is also Board Chair of Citizens for Health, the consumer voice of the natural health community; President of the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy; and President of Voice for HOPE (Healers Of Planet Earth)..
*advanced and symposium speakers may change